Friday, November 4, 2011

New Arrivals and rough times.

So Spoofy came last night, it could not have come at a better time for me, I needed some puppy breath. And I would like to say it has cured all, but the sadness is still there.

You see yesterday would have been my stepfathers birthday but he passed away last March, and it was very horrible, it was also my boyfriends birthday, but he decided to break up with me that morning because putting fourth effort you know would be outside of his comfort zone and he doesn't want to put forth the effort. I still love him, and I don't want anyone to hate him, I am worried about him.

And We put down a clients dog, that had bone cancer and a serious hole in the leg, but she wasn't in any pain yet, but she wanted to do it before her dog got bad. I have to respect that decision, yet it is still hard to watch and I was already in a bad place when that happened.

I cried all day yesterday.I have my 2 wonderful children and my Tink, with the cats. So I have a lot to be grateful for, but I had thought I had found my partner, and I knew it was going to be a long time before we made anything more permanent, but 7 months and just a lot of stuff between us, plus we have known each other for 3 years, I feel worse then when my marriage ended, probably because the ex husband was mean and not nice to me, where this person was amazing and always made me want to be a better person. I know it isn't the end of the world, and I am not going to sit here and say I am going to do harm to myself because I am not going to do that. But I feel like I lost my best friend and I wanted to share so much of what I am going to be doing with him I feel like there is a big empty hole in my life cause I have wanted to pick up the phone and call him about 50 times since then.

So TJ knew Spoofy was coming, Taylor did not. We picked up my adopted mother whom we call goose and went to the airport. Where we arrived and he had landed 2 minutes prior, they said it would be about a half hour before our "package" arrived for pick up. Well it wasn't but 15 minutes later that they came to tell us the "package" had arrived.

Taylor went running in and they had the door open to let him out and Taylor squealed with joy about a puppy!! SO we hugged  him and passed him around while they checked him out. We took him outside so he could go potty then all piled into the car, and brought goose back to her house , while driving we let him eat some yogurt and some food, the kids fought over who he liked more and what we were going to name him.

I think we have decided to keep him Spoofy, which is what they called him over at DesertWillowAussies, and possibly make his registered name DesertWillowsThe Jokes On You. cause he is going to be making everyone laugh and show everyone that DesertWillow Aussies are the best and he is stunning!! Thank you Theresa for being so amazing!

He was awake all last night until 330 am, so to say I am exhausted is a bit of an understatement. He met Tink today for the first time and they hit it off, so much that she exhausted him into a puppy coma and she put herself to bed in her crate! I think these two are going to be best friends, they are play fighting a lot, and Tink did pick her up one time by the scruff (very gently) and basically hand him to me.

He had a great check up, negative fecal, great heart, and he weighs in at a chunky 10.6 pounds! My clients that have 2 DWA's were in today and wanted to see him too, and were like he is going to be BIG, Audie is the father of their two as well, and with these big chunky feet, oh yeah I am excited.

SO I can not keep my eyes open and I expect my middle of the night wake up yips to come soon!!

Have a great night!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment