Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mushy Mornings

So I get up early and make mush every morning, and baby the baby and let him eat off of a spoon so he will finish the mush.Can you say spoiled?

Spoofy is doing so well, I am shaping down and heel right now along with spin and twist. Down is going so well that I may be adding the word very soon!! He has sit and with the word and he is just 9 weeks old today.Oh and he also comes to his name, but I do act like a fool calling his name, clapping my hands and am all excited.

Having 2 dogs yes it is more work,but this is an amazing journey I am on with them, and I wouldn't change it. I learn every day, and I hope they do as well.

My life is a journey and from the past 2 years I have learned that you never know what tomorrow brings and you shouldn't live your life with regrets. Not doing what I am doing, learning, teaching,training, competing would be a big regret, I feel alive when I do it.

So Sunday we are going to an ASCA show in Seekonk MA, not to show, but to watch, I haven't been in a few years and it is time to see what I am going to be up against! I am excited! All right must get puppies out!

Have a wonderful day!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment