Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall back into my arms baby

So first off don't forget to "fall back" and turn your clocks back an hour tonight!

Today I was up at 5:30am because my alarm went off and Taylor wanted to go and well we were off and running. Before 9 am I had already done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the cat box, cleaned the bird cage, swept and washed the floors, fed mush, walked the pups, got 2 kids and myself dressed, made my bed, took the trash out.

At 9am I was at the firehouse getting my cub scout ready walk about 6 miles of streets in Salem while we hung notices on peoples doors, saying to leave cans out next Saturday so we can pick them up. EVERY house and Salem gets one, this took us untill 1:45pm today. I took both the pups my 2 kids and Brady from my sons den. Spoofy did well and he walked a lot and he made me carry him a lot, and he got to sleep in the crate a lot.

Then we had to go run a quick errand, then back home, took my kids and Katie to the town forest, where I let both pups drag their leashes but run around like crazies in the big open field. Tink loves playing Frisbee and I knew Spoofy wouldn't go very far.The only real time he took off and I wasn't paying attention to him, Tink noticed and brought him back.

Tink and him are fast becoming friends, Tink will take a toy out and plop it in front of him, he picks it up and then she grabs it and plays tug with him. I could totally put a mop head on his belly and get my floor cleaned it is so cute, I am going to try and get that on video for you all!

I made dinner for everyone and we all watched the puppies play, Katie helped Taylor pick up some of her room, while I folded and put away laundry. And I taught Spoofy to sit, he does it for me most of the time now! He is so smart.

Well I am very tired and I need to go to bed! But I will be up every few hours, because Spoofy is like having a month old baby!


Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment