Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So Trick or Treating was cancelled tonight due to snow and power outages all over the state. NH/Mass got slammed pretty hard with snow, we had about 6 inches of the white stuff, but you can already see the grass! So we will be trick or treating next Sunday night and maybe it won't be so cold!

So I got a new to me flip camera and tried out a clip with Tinkerbell, posted it up on facebook, and it was very easy to do!! I tried a couple times here and the site kept hanging up, every time I tried to load it up. But i will keep trying because this blog is going to be going on the journey of all my new adventures with me, and what better way to see it then throwing out some video clips as well!

Big things are coming and soon, we are all super excited. So just keep following!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment